Recovery socks with merino wool and partial padding
Your feet have carried you many miles along the cold, wintry trail. Finally, you arrive at the hut. Time to get your boots off and slip your feet into your RECOVERY TECH socks.
The fabric has a high proportion of merino wool for a super soft feel and wicks perspiration away from the skin so your feet feel dry and comfortable. The wear comfort is further enhanced by the special zones that support the foot and stimulate the recovery process. Exactly what your feet need after a tough winter walk.
- ARCH BAND: supports the ankle to promote a secure stance
- LAMBERTZ PROTECTOR: even distribution of pressure and padding on the Achilles tendon
- CROSS ventilation: mesh fabric for good instep ventilation; spacer pads create gap between foot and shoe
- padded ankle, instep and toe
- BIOSPLIT footbed: padding and ventilation zones relieve pressure on sole of foot at high stress areas
- blend of merino wool, polyamide and elastane