Classic waterproof hiking shoe made of synthetic materials
It’s time to head for the hills! The MTN ATTACK 3 TEXAPORE LOW K is a waterproof shoe for children who spend all their time outdoors.
The special EVA midsole cushions every step and makes the shoe extremely comfortable to walk in, which is particularly important on longer hikes.
The shoe has a rubber outsole with an anti-slip tread that delivers good grip on grass, forest trails and uneven, muddy terrain.
A waterproof TEXAPORE membrane keeps the foot dry even in heavy rain. And because the shoe is made entirely of synthetic materials it requires minimal care and maintenance.
We think it’s important that kids should enjoy their hiking adventures and not be weighed down by heavy, cumbersome footwear. That’s why we’ve designed the MTN ATTACK 3 TEXAPORE LOW to be as light as possible. The boot is actually 20 % lighter than its predecessor.
- water resistant synthetic upper material and water resistant, robust textile fabric
- CIRCULINER ACTIVE: extra breathable, fast drying polyester lining
- WOLF HIKE PRIME K: flexible children’s hiking sole with comfortable cushioning and good grip
- CUSHION PAD: EVA midsole with good cushioning performance
- TEXAPORE: waterproof, breathable membrane
- MULTIFUNCTIONAL GRIP SYSTEM: special tread pattern for multifunctional application
- protective heel and toe caps