Lightweight, waterproof hiking shoe for challenging terrain
Each new day brings a new challenge. With the lightweight, waterproof CASCADE HIKE TEXAPORE LOW, your feet will have no trouble keeping up with your ambitions — especially if these involve fast, energetic hiking.
Equipped with a multi-component, cushioning sole system, this shoe provides good grip and support even on rough trails. The sole offers good traction and supports the foot’s natural motion from the strike to the roll-over phase. EVA inserts in the forefoot section and the shock-absorbing EVA heel cushioning also work to maintain the shape and stability of the shoe. So your feet feel good throughout the hike, from the first step to the last.
There’s no need to cut your day short if it starts to rain, either. The CASCADE HIKE TEXAPORE LOW has a waterproof TEXAPORE membrane that will keep your feet dry.
The shoe has an ultra modern look, so it’s also ideal to wear around town. The chunky heel design is a highlight feature of the shoe.
- lightweight upper in water resistant synthetic leather and synthetic fabric
- TEXAPORE: waterproof, breathable membrane
- special outsole design for optimal grip on demanding terrain
- cushioning EVA midsole with good roll-over performance
- stabilising EVA midsole pad in forefoot for optimal guidance on demanding terrain
- durable EVA heel cushioning pad with high rebound and propulsion effect
- EVA insole with cushioning PU foam in heel
- midsole inlay to guide and support the roll-over movement
- stitched overlays for toe and heel protection
- collar and tongue in soft, supple synthetic fabric
- extra wide heel pull tab for easy on and off
- stylish debossing on the side