Waterproof and breathable winter boot with Velcro straps
Slip them on, fasten the straps and head out to enjoy the snow! The POLAR BEAR TEXAPORE MID VC is a waterproof winter boot with double Velcro straps that make it super quick to get on and off.
The TEXAPORE membrane keeps the foot dry and maintains a pleasant internal wear climate. The NANUK fleece lining will keep their feet warm in temperatures down to -20 °C.
The outsole has a chunky tread for better grip on snow and ice. Thanks to the synthetic materials, the boot requires minimal care and maintenance and can be wiped clean with a damp cloth.
- lightweight textile and synthetic fabric upper
- TEXAPORE: waterproof, breathable membrane
- NANUK: warm and comfortable fleece lining
- comfort temperature to -20°C/-4°F
- WINTER GRIP: outsole with special winter tread for good grip on mud, snow and ice
- cushioning EVA midsole
- comfortable felt collar
- Velcro straps and heel pull tab for easy on and off