Premium quality, high-cut, off-trail trekking boot for long walks – tested and approved by the mountain guides at the Alpine School Innsbruc
Where there’s a will, there’s a way. And with the WILDERNESS XT TEXAPORE MID you’ll find it – trail or no trail. This premium quality, waterproof off-trail trekking boot was developed in collaboration with the mountain guides at the Alpine School Innsbruck.
Where the trail ends and the wilderness begins, that’s where the WILDERNESS XT TEXAPORE comes into its own. Although very light, it has everything you need in a trekking boot: a high, sturdy upper, durable materials, optimal surefootedness and a very comfortable, precision fit with plenty of space at the front and a snug fit at the heel.
The ASI mountain guides also liked the fact this premium trekking boot has not one, but two lace locking positions, very good grip even on steep terrain, good support for via ferratas and an all-round abrasion resistant rand that protects the upper.
- high-cut, stiff upper for optimal protection
- robust leather upper with all-round, abrasion resistant rubber rand for impact protection
- TEXAPORE O2+: waterproof, very breathable membrane
- exclusive VIBRAM trekking sole with optimal grip
- die cut, cushioning EVA midsole
- TPU lasting board
- EVA CONTROL PAD in heel for optimal heel strike on demanding terrain
- foam cushioning for optimal comfort
- COMFORT FIT PRIME: extra room in the forefoot area and additional cushioning
- ROCK ZONE: special toe design for climbing and scrambling
- low set tensioning hooks for precise lacing adjustment
- middle and top lace hooks for precise lacing