Premium waterproof hiking shoe – tested and approved by the mountain guides at the Alpine School Innsbruck
The SCRAMBLER LITE TEXAPORE LOW is designed for fast and light hiking on muddy trails and rough paths.
Ideal for day hikes and multi-day trips, this hybrid hiking shoe won’t let you down. The high traction VIBRAM outsole, EVA heel pad, special toe design and stabilising collar panel deliver excellent grip and support on more challenging terrain. The shoe has a long eyestay for precise lacing adjustment, so the fit is always snug and comfortable.
The upper is made of robust, easy-care synthetic materials and can be wiped clean with a damp cloth after your muddy walk.
Out on the trail in all weathers? No problem. The TEXAPORE membrane will keep your feet dry. What are you waiting for? Let’s go and have an adventure!
- robust upper made of synthetic fabric
- TEXAPORE O2+: waterproof, very breathable membrane
- exclusive VIBRAM trekking sole with optimal grip
- die cut, cushioning EVA midsole
- EVA CONTROL PAD in heel for optimal heel strike on demanding terrain
- torsion resistant TPU lasting board
COMFORT FIT PRIME: cushioning insole, preformed footbed and extremely good heel support
ROCK ZONE: special toe design for climbing and scrambling
- reinforced collar panel to stabilise the midfoot
- protective rubber toe cap
- long eyestay for precise lacing adjustment